THE ALL-NATURAL SOLUTION
Pro-Stride APS is a proprietary dual-device system that utilizes the power of your dog's own blood to address issues associated with osteoarthritus. Research has demonstrated the ability of Pro-Stride to relieve pain, reduce inflammation and improve mobility. (1-6)
Natural: Alternative to Conventional Options
Convenient: Complete in One Visit / Takes Just 20 Minutes (2,6)
Long-Lasting: Improved Performance Reported with One Injection (2,6)
Proven: Clinically Demonstrated (2-6) / Years of Incredible Success Stories
WHEN EVERY STRIDE COUNTS...
DEMAND THE DIFFERENCE THEY DESERVE
Take a Postcard
(Click to Download)
1. O’Shaughnessey et al. Autologous protein solution prepared from the blood of osteoarthritic patients contains an enhanced profile of anti-inflammatory cytokines and anabolic growth factors. JOR 2014, 32, 1349-1355.
2. Wanstrath A, et al. "Evaluation of a single intra-articular injection of autologous protein solution for treatment of osteoarthritis in a canine population." Veterinary Surgery 2016, 45(6): 764-774.
3. O’Shaughnessey et al., Blood-derived anti-inflammatory protein solution blocks the effect of IL-1β on human macrophages in vitro. Inflammation Research 2011, 60 (10), 929-936.
4. Woodell‐May et al., Autologous protein solution inhibits MMP‐13 production by IL‐1β and TNFα‐stimulated human articular chondrocytes. JOR 2011, 29 (9), 1320-1326.
5. King, W. et al., Human blood‐based anti‐inflammatory solution inhibits osteoarthritis progression in a meniscal‐tear rat study. JOR 2017, 35 (10), 2260-2268.
6. Franklin S. "A pilot clinical study assessing treatment of canine hip dysplasia using autologous protein solution." Frontiers in Veterinary Science. Aug 9; 6:243. 2019.