THE ALL-NATURAL SOLUTION
Pro-Stride APS is a proprietary dual-device system that utilizes the power of your horse's own blood to address issues associated with lameness. Research has demonstrated the ability of Pro-Stride to relieve pain, reduce inflammation and improve mobility. (1-5)
Natural: Alternative to Conventional Options
Convenient: Complete Stall-Side in 20 Minutes (2) / No Trailering Required
Long-Lasting: Improved Performance Reported with One Injection (2)
Proven: Clinically Demonstrated (2-5) / Years of Incredible Success Stories
WHEN EVERY STRIDE COUNTS...
DEMAND THE DIFFERENCE THEY DESERVE
Take a Postcard
(Click to Download)
1. O’Shaughnessey et al. Autologous protein solution prepared from the blood of osteoarthritic patients contains an enhanced profile of anti-inflammatory cytokines and anabolic growth factors. JOR 2014, 32, 1349-1355.
2. Wanstrath et al., Evaluation of a Single Intra-Articular Injection of Autologous Protein Solution for Treatment of Osteoarthritis in a Canine Population. Veterinary Surgery 2016, 45 (6):764-774.
3. Bertone et al., Evaluation of a single intra-articular injection of autologous protein solution for treatment of osteoarthritis in horses. AJVR 2014, 75 (2), 141-151.
4. O’Shaughnessey et al., Blood-derived anti-inflammatory protein solution blocks the effect of IL-1β on human macrophages in vitro. Inflammation Research 2011, 60 (10), 929.
5. Woodell‐May et al., Autologous protein solution inhibits MMP‐13 production by IL‐1β and TNFα‐stimulated human articular chondrocytes. JOR 2011, 29 (9), 1320-1326.
6. King, W. et al., Human blood‐based anti‐inflammatory solution inhibits osteoarthritis progression in a meniscal‐tear rat study. JOR 2017, 35 (10), 2260-2268.