Interested in learning more?
Please take a few moments to complete the form below, and we will follow up right away!
It all comes from your dog!
Pro-Stride APS is a proprietary processing device that utilizes your dog's own blood to produce an output of a highly concentrated mixture of platelets and anti-inflammatory proteins.1
Blood is collected, concentrated*, and administered (single visit)
All-Natural - uses your dog's own blood 2
Clinically demonstrated effectiveness 2-6
Convenient - Prepared in under 30 minutes
*In the Pro-Stride APS Device
Owl Manor Products are intended for the direct sale to and use by licensed/practicing veterinarians.
1. O'Shaughnessy et al. Autologous protein solution prepared from the blood of osteoarthritic patients contains an enhanced profile of anti-inflammatory cytokines and anabolic growth factors. JOR 2014, 32, 1349-1355.
2. Wanstrath et al., Evaluation of a single intra-articular injection of autologous protein solution for treatment of osteoarthritis in a canine population. Veterinary Surgery 2016, 45 (6):764-774.
3. Bertone et al., Evaluation of a single intra-articular injection of autologous protein solution for treatment of osteoarthritis in horses. AJVR 2014, 75 (2), 141-151.
4. O'Shaughnessy et al., Blood-derived anti-inflammatory protein solution blocks the effect of IL-1β on human macrophages in vitro. Inflammation Research 2011, 60 (10), 929-936.
5. Woodell‐May et al., Autologous protein solution inhibits MMP‐13 production by IL‐1β and TNFα‐stimulated human articular chondrocytes. JOR 2011, 29 (9), 1320-1326.
6. King, W. et al., Human blood‐based anti‐inflammatory solution inhibits osteoarthritis progression in a meniscal‐tear rat study. JOR 2017, 35 (10), 2260-2268.