Pro-Stride APS is a proprietary processing device that utilizes your horse's own blood to produce an output of a highly concentrated mixture of platelets and anti-inflammatory proteins.1
Blood is collected, concentrated*, and administered (single visit)
All-Natural - uses your horse's own blood 2
Clinically demonstrated effectiveness 2-5
Convenient - Prepared in under 30 minutes
*In the Pro-Stride APS Device
Owl Manor Products are intended for the direct sale to and use by licensed/practicing veterinarians.
Follow us on Social Media!
1. O’Shaughnessey et al. Autologous protein solution prepared from the blood of osteoarthritic patients contains an enhanced profile of anti-inflammatory cytokines and anabolic growth factors. JOR 2014, 32, 1349-1355.
2. Bertone et al., Evaluation of a single intra-articular injection of autologous protein solution for treatment of osteoarthritis in horses. AJVR 2014, 75 (2), 141-151.
3. O’Shaughnessey et al., Blood-derived anti-inflammatory protein solution blocks the effect of IL-1β on human macrophages in vitro. Inflammation Research 2011, 60 (10), 929.
4. Woodell‐May et al., Autologous protein solution inhibits MMP‐13 production by IL‐1β and TNFα‐stimulated human articular chondrocytes. JOR 2011, 29 (9), 1320-1326.
5. King, W. et al., Human blood‐based anti‐inflammatory solution inhibits osteoarthritis progression in a meniscal‐tear rat study. JOR 2017, 35 (10), 2260-2268.
"Pro-Stride has been a game changer
for all of my horses.
I am a Pro-Stride beleiver!"
-Kasey Perry - Olympian
United States Dressage Team
Interested in finding a Pro-Stride provider?
Please take a few moments to complete the form below. We will follow up with the nearest Pro-Stride APS provider, or if you prefer, we can contact your veterinarian and let them know about Pro-Stride.
You may unsubscribe at anytime. For information on how to unsubscribe, as well as our privacy practices and commitment to protecting your privacy contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 888-925-8269